Legacy of Autobots Legacy of Autobots

It's good

But um, panning. Ya um tone it down dude ;) good song though.

Sheodon responds:

I understand what's your problem with it. It's because of the resonance of the instrument choice. :) Not just the volume/tone. (I lacked a lots of good instruments from the software when I made this song.)

Ignyte - Inception Ignyte - Inception

Way cool

Why no reviews? Why am I the first to review? :O It's way cool dude :D Keep it up.

Ignyte responds:

Haha Cheers man!

Drunk Junk Drunk Junk

Pretty good

Just fix the high pitched, screeching snare at the intro and it'll be perfect. Other than that, it's great. :)

Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

Way good

I think you should put another chorus at the beginning. Just a thought.

Acid-Paradox responds:

Nah i really like it the way it is , makes the listener go "WTF i wasn't expecting the track to have vocals"and replay the song just to hear that part again.

Weeee

Ruben -Acid Paradox-

To Shed All Fear To Shed All Fear

Oh yeah!

Terrific, great, splendid, wonderful, marvelous, inspiring, amazing.

lanky21 responds:

Hey, thanks a ton Lifesound! It's been a while since I've gotten any comments. You are the soothing rains to my parched soul.

*- Revelation -* *- Revelation -*

Good...

Just needs better drum samples, which are hard to find.

Jebbal responds:

Nah the drum samples would've worked fine if I had known to layer them and mix better. I didn't know too much about FL when I made this lol

Thanks for the review!

Incident:010A Song Incident:010A Song

Great build up...

But doesn't release into anything. Try adding like a break down or something in there. Make it amazing.

e:Cue - Sequencing (Chillstep) e:Cue - Sequencing (Chillstep)

Fix the wobbles in the strings

They are modulated and sound oriental. Fix them and this song will be hundred percent awesome! :D And sorry about getting zero bombed for no reason. This song does not deserve a score of 2.5.

Cozmoz Cozmoz

Oh yeah!

This is where it's at my friend. I can't WAIT to see this bad boy finished! :D
Kinda has that Metroid feel to it too. Keep it up!

Mantra - DubAudio Mantra - DubAudio

Hmm I dunno I dunno

It's alright. It just doesn't have that Chillstep feel to it though. But maybe that's what you're going for. I don't know.